- The placement volume is expected to be between ca. 68 and 92 million euros
- The price range has been determined to be between 17.00 and 23.00 euros per share
- The offer period is expected to last from October 30 to November 9, 2018
- The first listing on the Prime Standard of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange [Frankfurt Wertpapierbörse] is planned for November 14, 2018
- All principal shareholders including the founder and CEO Dr. Stefan M. Knoll will remain majority shareholders after the initial public offering; the targeted free float post-IPO assuming all offered shares are placed and the Greenshoe option is fully exercised, is in excess of 32 percent
- The approval of the prospectus by the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority is expected later today
Frankfurt/Main, October 29, 2018 - DFV Deutsche Familienversicherung AG ("DFV" or "Company", www.deutsche-familienversicherung.de), a dynamically growing technology-driven insurtech enterprise with registered office in Frankfurt/Main, announces further details about the planned initial public offering on the regulated market (Prime Standard) of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
... read the full articel "DFV announces price range for planned IPO" auf investegate.co.uk, Monday 29 Oktober, 2018.